A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Thompson, LMHC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Eugene Thompson LMHC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Algonquin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL and Huntley, IL.
See Algonquin Internists.