Dr. Kevin Earl MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bentonville, AR

• Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017
Exceptional experiences with Dermapen each time I have been in! The results have been wonderful and the staff is very informative and helpful! I would highly recommend Earl MD!

August 8th, 2017
I could not ask for a better group of people, both staff and Dr. Earl! They are not only professional, but they put me at ease before, during and after my vaser lipo procedure for my stomach and chin. The staff and Dr. Earl make themselves available to speak to me about any concerns I have! I am 'pleased as punch' by my results.. Thank you Dr. Earl!

July 17th, 2017
I wanted to start losing weight, so I went to Dr. Earl and he has helped me lose 30 lbs in 3 months. I am very pleased with him helping me!! Thank you Dr. Earl,.

July 4th, 2017
I came in for weight loss and have lost 29 lbs in 2 months! I feel 10x's better and the program works!! Thank you Dr. Earl!

June 23rd, 2017
I came in for information regarding my condition.. Dr. Earl explained and reassured me that vaser lipo would be the best option for what I was looking for! Wonderful results! Thank you Dr. Earl!

June 16th, 2017
My procedure is for hormone replacement and I am 57 years old and feel like I am in my early 40's. Thank you Dr. Earl!!!

June 13th, 2017
I am very pleased with the results of my voluma treatment. Dr. Earl is a talented physician who can make results look very subtle and natural!

June 10th, 2017
I have had a great experience so far. Dr. Earl is courteous, knowledgeable and professional. My Lipo results have been wonderful. I appreciate the great staff as well! Thank you Dr. Earl!

June 7th, 2017
Came to Dr. Earl for fillers and botox. My cousin Lindy told me that I needed to do it and the results woud be great! They were great and I love the results! I will definitely refer other people, I feel so much better about myself. Thank you Dr. Earl!!

May 25th, 2017
I had botox and a Juvederm filler put in my lips. I never knew such a small procedure would reap such amazing benefits! I am so confident,happy and impressed! Thank you Dr. Earl!

May 23rd, 2017
I came out of the gym and looked into the rear view mirror and saw great improvement in my skin.. The color plus a much younger skin tone and dramatically improved skin quality. The vampire facelift was definitely the best choice for me!! Thank you Dr. Earl!

May 16th, 2017
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Earl and his staff. I am well on my way to reaching a goal weight!! The weight loss diet is easy to follow. I have not only lost ponds but inches!! Thank you Dr. Earl and your staff!!