Dr. Kevin Earl MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Bentonville, AR

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017
I came in for information regarding my condition.. Dr. Earl explained and reassured me that vaser lipo would be the best option for what I was looking for! Wonderful results! Thank you Dr. Earl!

June 16th, 2017
My procedure is for hormone replacement and I am 57 years old and feel like I am in my early 40's. Thank you Dr. Earl!!!

June 13th, 2017
I am very pleased with the results of my voluma treatment. Dr. Earl is a talented physician who can make results look very subtle and natural!

June 10th, 2017
I have had a great experience so far. Dr. Earl is courteous, knowledgeable and professional. My Lipo results have been wonderful. I appreciate the great staff as well! Thank you Dr. Earl!

June 6th, 2017
Came to Dr. Earl for fillers and botox. My cousin Lindy told me that I needed to do it and the results woud be great! They were great and I love the results! I will definitely refer other people, I feel so much better about myself. Thank you Dr. Earl!!

May 25th, 2017
I had botox and a Juvederm filler put in my lips. I never knew such a small procedure would reap such amazing benefits! I am so confident,happy and impressed! Thank you Dr. Earl!

May 23rd, 2017
I came out of the gym and looked into the rear view mirror and saw great improvement in my skin.. The color plus a much younger skin tone and dramatically improved skin quality. The vampire facelift was definitely the best choice for me!! Thank you Dr. Earl!

May 15th, 2017
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Earl and his staff. I am well on my way to reaching a goal weight!! The weight loss diet is easy to follow. I have not only lost ponds but inches!! Thank you Dr. Earl and your staff!!

April 28th, 2017
Awful!!!!
Horrible experience! I think the entire practice is bogus. My first experience with lip injections and my lips were horribly uneven and painful after a full month. He told me several lies and wanted to inject them with a product to counteract the filler but first I would have to sign a waiver that the medicine could cause horrible side affects including death. So his alternative was to shove a huge needle into my lips to drain the filler. I would never recommend going here.

April 28th, 2017
Having kids can take a toll on your emotions and body. I decided I cannot keep letting that control me. I told myself I need to be healthy for me and my family. Dr. Earl came recommended by a friend that has had great success and has maintained her loss. It took me awhile to decide to do it thinking I wasn't ready yet, but finally I had no more excuses and the journey started. It has not been easy, but it is worth it. I could not do it without Dr. Earl and his staff, they are great! I will not say it is not hard but it is worth it! I feel better and a whole new world is opening up for me!

April 4th, 2017
Just Don't Go-

December 7th, 2016
Normally, I am quite cynical of these type of treatments, but in the past at Dr. Earl's I tried Genesis and TiItan and had good results from both of those treatments. As with most of us, aging is seen in the skin around the eyes, and there is not a lot of treatments out there that can help that delicate skin area. I have tried the creams, nothing really showed a consistent improvement. When Dr. Earl offered Thermismooth, I thought it was worth the try. It was amazing how quick the results could be seen and the improvement in crow's feet and the fine lines under the eyes. I highly recommend the treatment to anyone. I am very pleased with my results, so much so I am going back for more!!