Dr. Kevin Earl MD Patient Reviews

December 7th, 2016
Normally, I am quite cynical of these type of treatments, but in the past at Dr. Earl's I tried Genesis and TiItan and had good results from both of those treatments. As with most of us, aging is seen in the skin around the eyes, and there is not a lot of treatments out there that can help that delicate skin area. I have tried the creams, nothing really showed a consistent improvement. When Dr. Earl offered Thermismooth, I thought it was worth the try. It was amazing how quick the results could be seen and the improvement in crow's feet and the fine lines under the eyes. I highly recommend the treatment to anyone. I am very pleased with my results, so much so I am going back for more!!

February 2nd, 2016
I cameo to Dr. Earl for vaser lipo and had amazing results..I cannot believe the transformation!! Every week that passes, my stomach looks better and better! Thank you Dr. Earl for an amazing job!

November 21st, 2015
I had some very terrible scars on my hands. They were embarrassing and definitely had an impact on first impressions during my job search. Dr. Earl and his friendly staff were very knowledgeable in finding an effective treatment. My scars are barely noticeable and I am extremely happy with the results from the CO2 Fractional!

October 26th, 2015
8 months ago I had vaser lipo with Dr. Earl. 1 session on my back and another session 2 months later on my stomach. Wow! What a difference both procedures have made, not only with my body, but with my confidence and self esteem. The recovery time was minimal with very little discomfort. I am able to wear at least 3 sizes smaller in clothing, my new body has on a daily basis continued to propel me forward to a healthy lifestyle, and Im loving it. A few months prior to having the procedures, I would have been too uncomfortable in the gym or on the bike trails and now I am riding 25 to 30 miles a week and in the gym a couple of days a week! I not only want to share my success story, but want to encourage you 'that it's ok'...you deserve to do this for yourself too! Dr. Earl will be with you every step of the way during your transformation.

August 16th, 2015
I will tell you my story Before starting hormone therapy with Dr Earl. I am a 45 year old female. I have had a hysterectomy but left my ovaries. I was having severe hot flashes. One to two an hour all day and all night long. I was starting to not want to be in public because of how severe they were. I could not sleep at night. I had a fan on me and a wet wash cloth at all times. I was so tired all day because I could not sleep at night. I was exhausted. I travel a lot for my business. I was starting to have severe panic attacks during the flights if there was any turbulence. I could not understand this. I have flown for YEARS and never even had a thought about flying. I was now having such sever panic attacks that I was I tears, which brought on hot flashes and more panic attacks. I went to my general practitioner and he gave me a prescription for Xanax. I had to take one before every flight. Not a good thing. My hair was falling out by the hand fulls. I was getting really worried. I was having trouble focusing at work. after two treatment with Dr Earl I have ZERO hot flashes, ZERO panic attacks,ZERO hair loss. My husband has even started the hormone therapy!!

May 8th, 2015
The Vaser is amazing!
I was so excited to find Dr Earl! I had no idea that you could get hormone therapy and vaser treatments in this area. He is very considerate about what you need and helping you look your best. The vaserlipo and vasersmooth treatments really made my thighs and backside look so much better. I was really surprised that the results were so dramatic! I am so excited for bathingsuit season for the first time in several years...and wearing shorter skirts and shorts!

April 25th, 2015
Great staff, lost 26 lbs in 1 month!
I have always struggled with weightloss. Dr. Earl and his staff are so friendly and with their support and guidance I was able to loose 26 lbs in one month. If you have stuggled with weightloss I suggerst Dr. Earl.

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Earl is very friendly, thourough and concinscience. Really easy to converse with.

April 13th, 2015
morton pratt
hes a good doctor that cares he knows what hes doing.

March 18th, 2015
Dr. Earl was very thorough. He listened to all my concerns.

March 4th, 2015
verry good.

January 23rd, 2015
So Thankful!
Having unresloved thyroid issues sent me through seven doctors in the area. Until I met Dr Earl, it seemed I would never have my thyroid under control. Be it a health or beauty issue, I have come to discover that I get the best attention to detail from Dr Earl. I am now on the right track and feeling great! Thanks Dr Earl :)