A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Easley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Easley, Women's Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easley
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Easley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Easley, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Easley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Easley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin O Easley MD is a male Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin O. Easley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Easley has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Easley practices Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Oncologists and Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.