Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Womens Oncology Center
12855 N 40 Dr
Ste 325
Saint Louis, MO 63141
314-392-5571
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 29th, 2014

Dr Easley is an incompetent surgeon I have multiple issues from surgical complications He is arrogant and self absorbed but most importantly he is a horrible surgeon Do NOT see this physician Please check out his NUMEROUS lawsuits for surgical complications It is amazing he is still practicing

|  MBW  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2013

I met Dr. Easley in March 2006. My OB-GYN referred me to him. Well, 3 months later I had a full abdominal hysterectomy. I had stage 3C Ovarian Cancer. I give Dr. Easley all the credit for saving my life. He is a wonderful doctor and friend. He takes no credit at all and states it was God that got him through it. This was done on Mother's Day week- end. I owe him so much for all that he has done to help me. His staff, too, are like family members. They are kind and respectful and I am grateful for everyone at his office. They are all blessings. I would highly recommend Dr. Easley to anyone and everyone.

by Mrs.Banks on Jul 27th, 2013

Dr.Easley is a funny guy.He kept me laughing when I was feeling down when I was scared.His nurse Bridgit was amazing too!He handled my surgery well. Thank you,Dr.Easley and Bridgit for comforting me and taking care of me.

|  Do not recommend  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2013

I do not recommend this Gyn oncologist. I'm writing this review for mother who is still in the ICU 3 weeks after her original hysterectomy. She has since had four surgeries because this doctor discharged my mother home with a perforated bowel, even though she was showing symptoms of sepsis and septic shock one day after. He was not helpful post op when trying to be contacted about what to do with her. He was negligent with her post op and because of that my mother has been through four surgeries with no end in sight. She still has a few months before she will leave the hospital. It's not that there was a surgical complication, as these are to be expected, it's how poorly he handled her case post operatively that compels me to write this review. Do not use Dr. Easley. Surely there is better choice out there.

Mar 26th, 2013

Diagnosed with uterine cancer '09 and referred to Dr. Easley by my GNY. Doc monitored me and gave me all the specifics of my pathology and suggested treatments. We started treatments right away, as he and his staff monitored me all the way. Today I'm cancer free and can't say enough great things about Dr. Easley and his whole staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with a female cancer, as I'm a perfect example of what a qualified doc in oncologist should be.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2013

He was a bit aggravated that I interfered with his scheduled vacation when I developed complications after being released-Dr. Easley had done a total hysterectomy to treat my uterine cancer. The evening I was released from the hospital I returned, via ambulance, to have emergency surgery to correct his errors. He performed the surgery but left for vacation before I woke up from the 2nd surgery. The young assoicate he sent was nice enough; seemed to care enough about making sure I received the correct treatment, etc. But he should have been the one to talk to my family and me after that 2nd surgery. On my 1st, and only, follow up visit with Dr. Easley he asked me what I had done to cause the issues requiring my 2nd surgery------I had done nothing but go home, take a nap and wake up with major issues as a result of the orders he wrote for my post-surgery (the 1st surgery) care --- not once did he acknowledge the fact that he had made an error in the orders he had written for my care after surgery; nor did he ever apologize to me or to my family. His neglect, poor attitude, scheduled vacation and lack of concern put me in a life-threatening situation. He shouldn't be allowed to treat animals much less women! I pray that no other woman has to go through the ordeal that we did because of this most unprofessional, uncaring doctor. P.S. - YES- he did bill me and threaten to send me to collections if I didn't pay him-I suppose if I hadn't survived this ordeal he would have hounded my family for his fee.

|  A wonderful doctor  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Dr. Easley correctly diagnosed me with peritoneal carcinoma. I had a series of three chemotherapy treatments to shrink my invasive cancer, then a debulking operation which turned out to be more complicated than expected. Dr. Easley did this operation which I am sure saved my life then followed it with three more bouts of chemotherapy. My CT scan is now normal as are my cancer numbers. Without this wonderful doctor and his wonderful staff, I would now be a statistic.

Mar 31st, 2011

He is an awful man and awful doctor I wouldnt send my dog to him!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 5th, 2009

I was referred to by my doctor to Dr. Easley. She stated that if she had a problem that this is who she would go to. I had uterine cancer that had spread. I felt I have had wonderful care. It has been a year since I have finished chemo and am doing great!! I believe he is very knowledgeable and is able to explain things in terms that I can understand!!

Jan 24th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Easley by my long-time ob/gyn who said I needed a TAH/BSO for an ovarian cyst. Dr. E did an ultrasound and said he couldnt tell if it was cancer. He didn't discuss any treatment options but only mentioned the risks of pelvic surgery. My ob/gyn proceeded to remove all my female organs in spite of the cyst being benign and no family history of uterine, ovarian or breast cancer. After numerous problems due to having an incomplete endocrine system (the ovary is an endocrine gland and produces hormones throughout life), I got a copy of my records. Dr. Es records stated that the ovary with the mass should be removed with POSSIBILITY of TAH/BSO. Why was this not communicated to me? And why did my ob/gyn refer me to Dr. E and then not follow his recommendation? Also, Dr. Es records stated that my sister had ovarian cancer; she did NOT. But this does NOT absolve my ob/gyn as he planned on "cleaning house" before I even saw Dr. E. This has been nothing short of devastating with frequent thoughts of suicide.