Dr. Kevin Easley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Easley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016

Amazing Doctor!

I found Dr. Easley and his staff to be very professional and wonderful ! He explained everything very thoroughly and is very knowledgeable in this field . He is very compassionate and has a wonderful bedside manner . I highly recommend him and thank him so much for everything he did for me and my husband !

August 29th, 2016

He is the simply the best! Great doctor -- very thorough, explains everything -- saved my life ... what else needs to be said.

June 25th, 2015

He saved my life!

Dr. Easley performed my complete hysterectomy with the Da Vinci procedure. I had numerous fibroids and cysts and was in severe pain prior to the surgery. As with all surgeries, complications are a risk. And every patient should seriously consider these and prepare for them prior to any surgery. I experienced many, including a major hematoma, infection and extreme loss of blood due to the hematoma. I knew the risks going into it and I do not blame Dr. Easley for any of these. On the contrary, I feel like Dr. Easley saved my life. He acted promptly and effectively to help me. His compassion even exceeded his skills. He treated me and my family with the upmost kindness and respected all medical decisions I made, including my decision to not accept a blood transfusion. Dr. Easley and his staff worked closely with me to find alternative options that worked wonderfully for me. Although my recovery time lasted much longer than I was hoping for, Dr. Easley was with me every step of the way for the journey. Every day when I saw him walk in the room to visit me, I felt so much calmer. He is personal and professional and has amazing bedside manners. He made a very scary time for us, much calmer and easier to process. I highly recommend Dr. Easley to any woman who is looking for a doctor to care for not just the problem but the whole person.

May 26th, 2015

does not like to be asked questions. attitude of he is the dr don't ask questions just do as he says. waited 6 hours to go to surgery for him to come in right before and call me the wrong name and explained the surgery different than I signed off on. told him to make sure he had right file. Was told he didn't have time to explain 8 yrs of medical school to me and my family and I could just leave and go get another Dr or he could move the 2 surgeries after me up and do me last that way I could figure out just what it was I wanted to do. having been told by the dr that gave me a second opinion that I didn't have the 2 week time frame to mess with so I needed to stay with him. So I had to tell him to just go ahead with the surgery and we all just prayed very hard that God just guide him and have him do the right one. I had been waiting 6 hours which was 4 hours longer than scheduled. Talk about putting ALL your FAITH and TRUST in GOD!!! which ended up same attitude thru treatment. Tell me something one visit and then say he didn't say that at another visit. All staff was very nice except his main nurse Bridget which withheld info from me and I found out later. The 2 of them are about the same. they double talk and have to back step instead of just saying oops sorry I did say that.

July 27th, 2013

Dr.Easley is a funny guy.He kept me laughing when I was feeling down when I was scared.His nurse Bridgit was amazing too!He handled my surgery well. Thank you,Dr.Easley and Bridgit for comforting me and taking care of me.

April 14th, 2013

Do not recommend

I do not recommend this Gyn oncologist. I'm writing this review for mother who is still in the ICU 3 weeks after her original hysterectomy. She has since had four surgeries because this doctor discharged my mother home with a perforated bowel, even though she was showing symptoms of sepsis and septic shock one day after. He was not helpful post op when trying to be contacted about what to do with her. He was negligent with her post op and because of that my mother has been through four surgeries with no end in sight. She still has a few months before she will leave the hospital. It's not that there was a surgical complication, as these are to be expected, it's how poorly he handled her case post operatively that compels me to write this review. Do not use Dr. Easley. Surely there is better choice out there.

Doctor's Response

This patient had multiple prior surgeries and did present with a bowel injury post-operatively at another hospital where I do not operate. Family was contacted multiple times by phone and same was documented in chart, but they never returned our calls.

SHOW

March 26th, 2013

Diagnosed with uterine cancer '09 and referred to Dr. Easley by my GNY. Doc monitored me and gave me all the specifics of my pathology and suggested treatments. We started treatments right away, as he and his staff monitored me all the way. Today I'm cancer free and can't say enough great things about Dr. Easley and his whole staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with a female cancer, as I'm a perfect example of what a qualified doc in oncologist should be.

May 31st, 2012

A wonderful doctor

Dr. Easley correctly diagnosed me with peritoneal carcinoma. I had a series of three chemotherapy treatments to shrink my invasive cancer, then a debulking operation which turned out to be more complicated than expected. Dr. Easley did this operation which I am sure saved my life then followed it with three more bouts of chemotherapy. My CT scan is now normal as are my cancer numbers. Without this wonderful doctor and his wonderful staff, I would now be a statistic.

March 31st, 2011

He is an awful man and awful doctor I wouldnt send my dog to him!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor's Response

I'd be interested in who is submitting these as they have all appeared since I terminated my partnership with another Gyn oncologist.

March 5th, 2009

I was referred to by my doctor to Dr. Easley. She stated that if she had a problem that this is who she would go to. I had uterine cancer that had spread. I felt I have had wonderful care. It has been a year since I have finished chemo and am doing great!! I believe he is very knowledgeable and is able to explain things in terms that I can understand!!

January 24th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Easley by my long-time ob/gyn who said I needed a TAH/BSO for an ovarian cyst. Dr. E did an ultrasound and said he couldnt tell if it was cancer. He didn't discuss any treatment options but only mentioned the risks of pelvic surgery. My ob/gyn proceeded to remove all my female organs in spite of the cyst being benign and no family history of uterine, ovarian or breast cancer. After numerous problems due to having an incomplete endocrine system (the ovary is an endocrine gland and produces hormones throughout life), I got a copy of my records. Dr. Es records stated that the ovary with the mass should be removed with POSSIBILITY of TAH/BSO. Why was this not communicated to me? And why did my ob/gyn refer me to Dr. E and then not follow his recommendation? Also, Dr. Es records stated that my sister had ovarian cancer; she did NOT. But this does NOT absolve my ob/gyn as he planned on "cleaning house" before I even saw Dr. E. This has been nothing short of devastating with frequent thoughts of suicide.

Doctor's Response

Saw me for a 2nd opinion only and advised only way to determine if malignant is surgery and she was counseled on risks, benefits and options as all my patients are. Was patients choice whether or not to proceed with surgery

SHOW