A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ehrhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Ehrhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ehrhart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrhart graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehrhart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Ehrhart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Ehrhart practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ehrhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Ehrhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.