A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ehrhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Ehrhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrhart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ehrhart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrhart graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehrhart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Ehrhart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Ehrhart practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ehrhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Ehrhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.