A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Eichhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eichhorn
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eichhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Eichhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Perioperative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichhorn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Eichhorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Eichhorn MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Eichhorn practice?
- Dr. Kevin Eichhorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Eichhorn practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Pediatricians.