A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Eichhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Eichhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Perioperative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichhorn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Eichhorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jon Eichhorn MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Eichhorn practice?
- Dr. Kevin Eichhorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Eichhorn practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Pediatricians.