Dr. Kevin Ellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Ellis?

November 2nd, 2016

He is awesome.

He is a fantastic doctor with a caring heart. Anyone who says otherwise clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. Ignore any bad reviews of him as they are clearly misguided and ignorant.

March 15th, 2014

Awesome Doctor

I've been using Dr Ellis for my children's Pediatrician from the minute he started working. He is amazing. My kids love him. He is very attentive, asks lots of questions, and seems genuinely concerned about my kids. He is never in a rush and we never have to wait long. I trust him 100%.

November 25th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Kevin Ellis is a WONDERFUL doctor. I have four children and they absolutely love him. He takes interest into what my kids like he remembers everything about them. My kids love going to the doctor because they can see Dr. Ellis. When my daughter had her appendix out he came down to the hospital every day we were there to check on us, not many doctors do that. He truly cares about his patients. I am so blessed to have him has my kids pediatrician.

August 14th, 2012

Best. Pediatrician. Ever.

Originally I had a different doctor. Due to a really sick child and him being on-call made a complete life changing situation for us! I liked the way he treated my child. I liked the way he talked to me and cared about my concerns. I switched doctors that day and I've never regretted it! We were at the ER in the middle of the night with a sick baby. The ER people knew who our doctor was (due to paperwork I'm assuming) and got in touch with him and he came down to the ER to check in on my son. Who does that? A great doctor does! He didn't have to. He was there for other reasons, but went out of his way to check on us. It turned out to be an ear infection, but he didn't care. He stayed with us. He helped us (and as a new mom, that's an AWESOME feeling) and calmed my fears. No one is perfect, and people make mistakes but he's pretty darn close in my book! He's above and beyond what doctors are today and deserves to be recognized! I've been with him for over 5 years now and 3 kids. I trust him more than anyone and that's a great feeling to have when it comes to your kids.

February 14th, 2012

Dr. Ellis is a gem!

I think Huntsville, AL is a better place b/c Dr. Ellis is here. My son has autism and he has been so awesome and knowing how to help and guide me through so many different obstacles along the way. If you have a child with autism I believe that Dr. Ellis is one of the best doctors in Alabama to help you with your child. He knows a lot about autism. He also gives you plenty of time to think of questions to ask and he spends a lot of time in the room. Great doctor:)

December 9th, 2011

Wonderful Doc

Dr. Ellis is one of the best doctors and people I have ever had the priveledge to meet. My child has some special medical issues and I value and trust Dr. Ellis's opinion and recommendations greatly. He is truly in the right profession as the care and concern for his patients is VERY obvious. There is no doubt that he loves his "kids" and is willing to do whatever it takes to provide care for them. Every time we leave, we say a prayer of thanks for having him as our children's pediatrician.

February 15th, 2011

Don't prejudge a situation

From the lack of attention during the sick baby check to the inappropriate administration of vaccines while the child is sick, this day was awful. The patient had been vomiting for 2 days and had head congestion. Why would you give him shots? He continued downhill until he was taken 3 days later to an ER doc to be properly treated.

July 21st, 2010

Dr. Ellis is a wonderful physician that our family can trust. We were able to get an appt right away, our wait time to see Dr. Ellis was quick, about ten minutes. He spent time with us, got the lab work done immediately and brought us peace of mind about our son's illness. He is personable, calm and has an outstanding bedside manner. He is considerate, kind and cares for all his patients from what I can tell. We will let others know that Dr. Ellis is a superb pediatrician and would make an outstanding asset to their child's health. I trust him with all of my children and my grandchildren..his nurses are also wonderful! We have known Brenda for years and she is so good with the kids! The main staff at HPA is also very good, considerate and helpful. Our family has been with Dr. Ellis for around 5 or 6 yrs, he goes above and beyond for our family and his other patients. I would highly recommend him. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps someone :)

March 24th, 2016