Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Enger
Dr. Kevin Enger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Festus, MO, with other offices in Crystal City, MO and Festus, MO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Enger is affiliated with Jefferson Memorial Hospital, Sgcmh and Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital. Dr. Enger has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Enger has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Kevin Enger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Festus, MO.