A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Enger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Enger, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Enger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Enger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin T Enger MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Enger practice?
- Dr. Kevin Enger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Enger practices Urology near Festus, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sainte Genevieve, MO.
See Festus Urologists.