A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Enger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Enger, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Enger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Enger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans