A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ewanchyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ewanchyna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewanchyna graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Ewanchyna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Daniel John Ewanchyna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Ewanchyna practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ewanchyna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Ewanchyna practices Family Medicine near Albany, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Albany Family Physicians.