Dr. Kevin Bonner, FAAOS
Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 16th, 2016

Immediate diagnosis, Surgery successful with minimal pain. Regained use of appendage with little to no therapy. I would definitely use the practice again.

Awesome Dr and staff show details Awesome Dr and staff
by Brad Lowry on Aug 4th, 2016

Hats off to Dr. Bonner and his staff. I have just finished up with my forth surgery in 11 years. I have nothing but great things to say each experience. I have and will highly recommend anyone to his office

Jul 21st, 2016

Excellent surgeon. Rotator cuff surgery. Top notch, well organized, excellent results.

Jul 19th, 2016

Absolutely Awesome staff!!!!

Dr. Bonner ROCKS!!! show details Dr. Bonner ROCKS!!!
by Robin B~ on Jul 19th, 2016

Dr. Bonner is EXCELLENT! His staff is EXCELLENT! He tried every method before recommending surgery. He was very clear and precise and made sure I understood everything before and after my procedure. His bedside manner is comforting. I never feel like I'm being rushed out of his office. I highly recommend Dr. Bonner! A GREAT experience!

Patient show details Patient
by Arthur Gormley on Jul 15th, 2016

Dr. Bonner did an excellent job of managing my expectations regarding my injury. He first explored options other than surgery, which gave me comfort. I did not want a surgeon who would push me into an unnecessary operation. Ultimately, I did have a successful surgery with the result he had clearly outlined in advance. I would recommend Dr. Bonner to family and friends.

Performed surgery on me and was great. show details Performed surgery on me and was great.
May 12th, 2015

Wait is always a little long but it's because he spends extra time with his patients. He also has an incredible bedside manner. Great doc in all the right ways. :-) He did ACL, meniscus repair and cartilage clean up on me.

Dec 11th, 2014

Excellent doctor with great bedside manner!

Ortho specialist show details Ortho specialist
Jul 3rd, 2013

I have worked with Dr. Bonner as an orthopedic operating room RN. I know first hand how he cares for the patient interoperatively. Dr. Bonner is also my orthopedic doctor. And know how he prepares the patient prior to surgery and cares for them postoperatively. I have full confidence in his ability as a surgeon. His choice of nerve block for anesthesia is by far the best. I would recommend Dr. Bonner to anyone.

Retired PT show details Retired PT
by James Dilley on Jul 3rd, 2013

Having worked with a number of orthopedic surgeons, Dr Bonner is at the top of my list. His bedside manner is second to none. He is able to quickly and accurately diagnosis the problem and then explain it to the patient based on his/her level of understanding. He takes the time to make sure the patient not only understands the problem, but also understands his recommended course of action. I have had the opportunity to observe him as he treated both me and my wife. Bottom line is I have total confidence in him.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
Oct 18th, 2012

Wait time at office is why to long.

Apr 3rd, 2012

He would not let me cox a crew boat (NO physical activity/ minimal risk involved, my pt thought it would be absolutely fine) only days before my 12 week recovery time was up, i had to miss a camp. not cool.

Broken up Golf Professional show details Broken up Golf Professional
Mar 6th, 2012

Dr Bonner did a GREAT job repairing my shoulder. I had torn or broken most everything in the shoulder and he put me back together. The surgery was complicated but the outcome was SUPER! I am a Golf Professional and am back on the links with no issues what so ever!Thank you for all your GREAT work.

see another dr if you value your joints show details see another dr if you value your joints
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr. Bonner wanted to do a knee replacement on my left knee when there was nothing wrong with my left knee. He took xrays of my legs with my legs bent and then said I had bone-on-bone arthritis and needed knee replacement in my left knee. He actually tried to do knee replacement in both knees. I was there for a torn menisus of my right knee. Needless to say, but I didn't use him as my ortho dr. and I recommend that anyone who reads this doesn't either

Apr 22nd, 2011

This is my third go round and could not be happier. Very professional in all aspects