Dr. Kevin Bonner MD Patient Reviews

January 11th, 2017
Knee Surgery
Dr. Bonner and staff are awesome. He takes his time and explains everything. His knowledge is surpass by none and his bedside manner is the best. His entire staff is friendly and helpful from start to finish. If you have surgery, he has the best surgical coordinator who handles everything from start to finish. You are given a folder with all info. My mother was so impressed, she took some of the things he did for my knee surgery and demanded from her cancer surgeon because Dr. Bonner was provided such comprehensive care.

November 7th, 2016
Excellent Experience!
Dr. Bonner recently did my surgery for a meniscus tear in my right knee. The whole process was very organized and everything went smoothly. Dr. Bonner took time to explain the process and answer all of my questions. I was back to work at a physically demanding job in less than 3 weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Bonner and his staff. I will be visiting him again soon for my shoulder issues. My husband had the same surgery with a different Dr. and was down for 12 weeks and still has problems. Thank you Dr. Bonner!

October 11th, 2016
Amazing Surgeon
Dr Bonner, is the best Shoulder Surgeon in VA. He's very attentive and cares about the patient well being. On May 6, 2016 he was presented with a multiple tear Rotator Cuff he told us because of the severity that in good conscience couldn't give it 100% success . We took the chance. 6 months later it is 100%. We never doubted his ability to give my Life Partner Burl a better quality of life. Thank you for caring and taking that chance. Melissa his PA is incredible she also is very thorough and cares about the well being of her patients and the after care of the surgery. The staff at JYI is very professional and prompt. Thanks again for the wonderful care from the entire staff.

September 17th, 2016
Amazing!
21st Century procedures used in his techniques. Thank you.

September 13th, 2016
Command Sergeant Major (Ret)
Dr. Bonner performed surgery on my left shoulder. I've had quite a few surgeries for similar injuries related to my military career. This was by far the best surgical experience I've had. Dr. Bonner did a fantastic job of repairing significant damage. My recovery was smooth and consistent exceeding all expectations I had prior. Now 3 months later, I have a full recovery without any pain or discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Bonner to my closest friends and family. He is fantastic before, during, and after the surgery!!

September 8th, 2016
Dr. Bonner Is one of the most kind and experienced physicians in the business. He is concerned about your health and takes time to make sure you understand what's going on and what he needs to do. I would highly recommend him!!

September 6th, 2016
Bonner is Da' Bomb!!
I learned of Dr Bonner when he repaired my daughter's ACL, and was so impressed with him and the staff. When it came time for my rotator cuff repair, I wanted no other surgeon to even look at me. He keeps up on the latest techniques, is very thorough, and although he is very busy, takes the time to make you feel as if you are his number one priority. I would not think of hesitating in my recommendation of Dr. Bonner.

September 2nd, 2016
The Best Out There
Dr. Bonner is honestly amazing. He is so caring, thoughtful, and knowledgable. I had urgent knee surgery and he fit me into his schedule right away. He is personable. I would recommend him completely.

August 16th, 2016
Immediate diagnosis, Surgery successful with minimal pain. Regained use of appendage with little to no therapy. I would definitely use the practice again.

August 4th, 2016
Awesome Dr and staff
Hats off to Dr. Bonner and his staff. I have just finished up with my forth surgery in 11 years. I have nothing but great things to say each experience. I have and will highly recommend anyone to his office

July 21st, 2016
Excellent surgeon. Rotator cuff surgery. Top notch, well organized, excellent results.

July 19th, 2016