A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Frank Brown DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kevin Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Brown practices Family Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Marina, CA and Redding, CA.
See Kingman Family Physicians.