A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Vamc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Franklin Gray MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Gray practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Gray practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.