A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Faber, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Solien focuses primarily on spinal and associated extremity conditions.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Faber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Faber MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Faber practice?
- Dr. Kevin Faber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Faber practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, ND and Mayville, ND.
See Fargo Neurologists and Fargo Sleep Medicine Doctors.