Learn more about Dr. Kevin Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Faber, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dr. Solien focuses primarily on spinal and associated extremity conditions.
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Faber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Faber MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Faber practice?
- Dr. Kevin Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Faber practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Alexandria, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Alexandria Neurologists and Alexandria Psychiatrists.