A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Faber, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Solien focuses primarily on spinal and associated extremity conditions.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Faber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans