Learn more about Dr. Kevin Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Faber, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dr. Solien focuses primarily on spinal and associated extremity conditions.
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Faber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Faber MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Faber practice?
- Dr. Kevin Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Faber practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Alexandria, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Alexandria Neurologists and Alexandria Psychiatrists.