A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Farquharson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Farquharson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farquharson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Farquharson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James-Ryan Farquharson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Farquharson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Farquharson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Farquharson practices Emergency Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Emergency Physicians.