Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Farris
Dr. Kevin Farris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Lufkin, TX and Woodville, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Farris is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, Woodland Heights Medical Center and Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Farris has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Kevin Farris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Mohammed Bah
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi20
Dr. Edmundo Yibirin
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi10
Dr. Robert Mmereole
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Memphis, TN 0 mi11