A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Farris is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Farris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wayne Farris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Farris practice?
- Dr. Kevin Farris has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Farris practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.