A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Farris is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farris
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farris Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Farris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wayne Farris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Farris practice?
- Dr. Kevin Farris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Farris practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Woodville, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.