Dr. Kevin Fell MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 16th, 2012
Lifetime family doctor
m family has been seeing doctor fell for over 10 years following him from Silver Creek Valley Health Center to Tully Valley Health Center be cause of his excellent medical. He is very knowledgeable, professional and attentive to his patients. He treats his patients with respect and dignity. Every visit my family had in his clinics was very wholesome. One day I called Tully Valley Health only to find out he is no longer working there. So my family went doctor hopping. Until one day, my daughter got really sick of gastroenteritis. I went online to search for Dr. Fell on google. Thanks for modern technology. We found his new practice in Palo Alto. I called his new clinic and on the same day he saw my daughter. His new clinic is awesome and the staff are. Very hasty and sure of what they are doing. There was no long wait and the Consult wit the doctor was prmpt and pleasant. My daughter came out of the clinic already feeling better. What a difference it is having a doctor who develops a very rapport to his patients. The pleasant visit speeds up the healing and promotes better to compliance to his patients. Dr Fell has been seeing my children since they were in middle school and and my family intends to continue having him as our family doctor. We highly recommend this doctor.