A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ferentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Ferentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ferentz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferentz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferentz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Scott Ferentz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Ferentz practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ferentz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Ferentz practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Halethorpe, MD and Millersville, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians.