Learn more about Dr. Kevin Ferentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Ferentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferentz
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ferentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Ferentz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferentz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ferentz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Scott Ferentz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Ferentz practice?
- Dr. Kevin Ferentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Ferentz practices Family Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Family Physicians.