A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Fleishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Fleishman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Fleishman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleishman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fleishman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Fleishman FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Fleishman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Fleishman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Fleishman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.