Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Surgery show details Surgery
by Lindsay on Sep 20th, 2016

It was very easy to schedule an appointment to see Dr. Kevin Fleishman. He is surrounded by professionals who are very caring, communicates well and provide timely updates. I felt welcomed as the support staff sent me a nicely worded letter welcoming me on board. He promptly diagnosed and prepared me for surgery. I have postponed surgery for some time now, however, it was impossible to procrastinate any longer. He gave me the reassurance that I would be okay as I had expressed fear. I felt confident that I would be well again. After surgery, he scheduled post op visits in a timely and convenient manner. At any organization, scheduling can go awry, however, the caring support staff provided timely updates and kept the patients comfortable – for example, providing water and snacks as we waited. Dr. Fleishman is knowledgeable, easy to talk, warm and caring. I highly recommend him and would tell my friend to choose Dr. Fleishman without hesitation.

by Margarita Quintana on Sep 21st, 2015

The best dr ever

Aug 28th, 2015

He's been my doc for 10 years. Love him :) he's been through loss with me and delivered my daughter.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by louise on Mar 2nd, 2015

EXCELLENT MD!

Excellent and caring obgyn show details Excellent and caring obgyn
by Alina Teet on Feb 17th, 2015

I've never written a review before, but I feel this is so deserving. Dr. Fleishman recently delivered my baby girl via an unplanned c-section at Healthpark hospital and did an unbelievably amazing job. I guess unfortunately it is often these days that some doctors do not have proper bedside manner and treat their patients like a number rather than a person. As an expecting mommy, we all know this is the worst feeling to have. Dr. Fleishman is a doctor who genuinely cares about the mom and wants to make her feel comfortable. He did everything in his power to make me feel at ease and comfortable prior to my csection. He treated me very endearing, made me feel like a person, talked to me, addressed my concerns and actually helped me to feel calm before going into a major surgery (which by the way, I was a nervous wreck). During the surgery, he performed everything so gracefully and professionally. His staff and the nurses in the operating room at HealthPark were also so amazing with me. My husband and I thank each and everyone of them. We are beyond grateful. They let me see my Daughter immediately and I got to bond with her instantly. If c sections were always practiced like this, moms wouldn't be so terrified of them. He even had a large mirror In the room and offered to have me watch my baby come out, so I could get the "full experience" but I opted out, no thanks I am not that brave -yet, lol. I did not feel any pain and my recovery is going very well. I am successfully breastfeeding and able to walk around. We thank God for Dr. Fleishman who delivered our beautiful little baby and we will always remember him as the doctor who really sincerely cared and have the utmost respect for him. He is not just a really good doctor but also a really good person. With many doctors being so tired and rundown, it is truly enlightening to have been able to find that doctors like him exist in the world that take the time to make you feel so cared for. Looking back, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to deliver my baby and am forever thankful he was the one to do it. I recommend that everyone go see this doctor; he is truly gifted and you won't regret it.

AMAZING! show details AMAZING!
Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Fleishman is one the best doctors I have ever been a patient of!

Wonderful Doctor. show details Wonderful Doctor.
by Ashley A. on Feb 4th, 2014

I know from first hand he is an amazing doctor. He has performed surgery on me and he is wonderful. I go to him when I absolutely need help and he has always been there, I highly recommend him.

Wonderful Caring Dr. show details Wonderful Caring Dr.
by BMGP on Jan 3rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Fleishman for years. He is such a caring, concerned, polite thorough doctor. I would not want to see anyone else. He has taken care of me and he is always on the cutting edge of new things in health care. He truly cares! I would never go anywhere else! My and my husband both love him!

by Suzie Ostertag on Apr 23rd, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Fleishman, Always caring and helpful and understanding!!!!!!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Jennifer Soler on Sep 24th, 2009

With my previous pregnancy I saw a different doctor. I was very unhappy with him so I started seeing Dr. Fleishman. Dr. Fleishman is a great doctor. I am extremely happy with him. He always takes the time to answer all my questions and I never feel rushed. My previous pregnancy was very difficult but Dr. Fleishman is doing everything he can do to help with my next pregnancy. I would absolutely recommend him.

Wonderful man! show details Wonderful man!
by Brittany Koehler on Sep 23rd, 2009

He is a great doctor! this is my very first pregnancy and i could never ask for a better doctor, he answered all my questions and always had time to talk to me. he was never once in a rush! it was great!