A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Flinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Flinn is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flinn graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flinn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Flinn MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Flinn practice?
- Dr. Kevin Flinn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Flinn practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, AR.
See Little Rock Hospitalists and Little Rock Internists.