A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Folchert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Folchert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folchert
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Folchert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Folchert graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Folchert has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Folchert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Folchert practice?
- Dr. Kevin Folchert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Folchert practices Family Medicine near South Sioux City, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Moville, IA.
See South Sioux City Family Physicians.