A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Folchert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Folchert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Folchert graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Folchert has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Folchert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Folchert practice?
- Dr. Kevin Folchert has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Folchert practices Family Medicine near South Sioux City, NE.
See South Sioux City Primary Care Doctors.