A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Foley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Foley, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Foley has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin T Foley MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Foley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Foley has 13 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Foley practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Memphis Surgeons.