Dr. Kevin Foley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 2nd, 2015
patient, three surgeries
Above and beyond expectations, left no questions unanswered, He rebuilds peoples lives.

May 26th, 2015
Dr. Foley preformed my back surgery. He is an excellent surgeon! His nurse is wonderful too.

January 5th, 2015
He was outstanding as were my results.

August 11th, 2014
Office Visit
The wait time was short everyone was friendly. I believe the office visit from the Doctor was under two minutes maybe even one minute! It's hard to say he was a good doctor I walked out know nothing more than when I went in. I was excited to be referred to him by Dr Barrett from Jackson he said it was the doctor that he used. I was very disappointed!

March 8th, 2013
Wonderful!!!
I would recommend anyone who has back / disc issues to make an appointment at this clinic. The staff was very professional and very friendly. They accommodated my appointments due to the fact I had to drive 3 hours for my visits. I got in right away to see Dr Foley and was scheduled for surgery as soon as possible due to my herniated disc. I had lost feeling in my toes and right calf. I was in severe pain. After surgery I am pain free and got all feeling back in my foot and leg. I can't say enough about the doctors and staff.

November 18th, 2012
Great surgeon
Not only is Dr. Foley a terrific surgeon he is an understanding, caring and empathetic person, who has the welfare of his patients as his highest priority. You could not find a better doctor if you need to have back surgery.

January 4th, 2012
Thrilled!
I saw Dr. Foley for a back injury that had caused me to become bedridden due to nerve damage. I was afraid I would never walk again. Doctors in my area only offered a surgical option that would've been extremely invasive and risky, at best. When I first consulted with Dr. Foley he took a great deal of time to answer all questions and explain the options. He provided me all the information, the good and the bad, and he did not offer me false hope about my outcome. I was impressed with his thoroughness and honesty, and at the fact that he did not seem overly eager to operate. He explained all options and the pros and cons of each.Dr. Foley performed a minimally invasive spinal surgery that repaired the damage to my back and enabled me to walk again. I went from being bedridden, to a wheelchair, to using a walker, to using a cane and now I am finally walking independently again! I am absolutely THRILLED and his surgical ability, his excellent demeanor, his nurse, Jenny's, eagerness to offer needed information and encouragement and the entire experience! God used Dr. Foley and his staff to give me my life back and I am so thrilled and excited with the outcome.

April 14th, 2011
I HAVE TO SAY HE IS THE BEST DR IN THE WORLD , THANKS TO HIM MY WIFE FEELS MUCH MUCH BETTER.MAY GOD BLESS HIM

October 7th, 2010
After spinal cord surgery, refused to see me for follow up issue with pain. Had to see a co-worked. Did not return emails or phone calls. I ended up having to have a 2nd surgery elsewhere since the one he performed did not fix the problem, and I had to have the artificial disc removed.

November 8th, 2009
Good neurosurgeon, skilled/experienced in minimally invasive spine surgery. Took extended time to ans. all questions and explain surgery and all details. Like most supspecialists today, most care after surgery is by interns/residents and MD's RN.Avoid Methodist University Hospital at all costs!! Terrible nursing care.