A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Franck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Franck graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Franck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Franck MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Franck practice?
- Dr. Kevin Franck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Franck practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.