A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Frankel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Ian Frankel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin I. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Kevin Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Frankel practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.