A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Frankel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Frankel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin I. Frankel practice?
Dr. Kevin Frankel practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.