A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Freedman, MD, MSCE is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Blake Freedman MD and MSCE is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Newtown Square Surgeons.