Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Kevin Freedman
Dr Kevin Freedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with other offices in Chalfont, PA and Newtown Square, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Freedman is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital and Paoli Hospital. Dr Freedman has received 4 awards.
Dr Kevin Freedman has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr Kevin Freedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Dr Adam Chrusch
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi10
Dr Christopher Jones
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi10
Dr Mark Wang
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Bryn Mawr, PA 0 mi9