Learn more about Dr. Kevin Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Freedman, MD, MSCE is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Blake Freedman MD and MSCE is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Newtown Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Newtown Square Surgeons.