Aug 27th, 2015

My shoulder dislocated and I couldn't raise my arm. He got me back to my activities

Aug 25th, 2015

He saw our daughter for another opinion on her ACL tear. We immediately felt comfortable with his care. Her surgery went great, and she's well on her way to recovery

Aug 14th, 2015

Doc is the best. Has treated my knee for years

Aug 6th, 2015

Really a great office visit. Explained why my knee hurts and how to make it better with therapy.

Back to sports show details Back to sports
Aug 4th, 2015

I had chronic knee pain for years. Dr. Freedman diagnosed my condition, recommended cartilage restoration surgery. I had an excellent recovery and returned back to sports after years of being out of the game. I'm so thankful!

Elbow feels great show details Elbow feels great
Aug 3rd, 2015

He fixed my elbow and now it feels great. I'm back to work full duty

think he's great physician show details think he's great physician
Jul 28th, 2015

Really great care from start.

Great choice show details Great choice
Jul 24th, 2015

I saw a few doctors for my shoulder. I'm so glad I chose him as my surgeon. Great care, awesome result

Jul 24th, 2015

Excellent experience overall

by Amro Amin on Jul 24th, 2015

All staff is wonderful. Quick surgery, quick recovery and I am feeing great!

by Heather Mullray on Jul 24th, 2015

I went to Dr. Freedman for a second opinion and he was awesome! He knew right away what the problem was, scheduled me for surgery and fixed my knee issue. I am back to normal and feel great!

Eased my mind show details Eased my mind
Jul 4th, 2015

Dr. Freedman really expressed his caring in taking care of me. He eased my mind about my injury, and I felt completely comfortable under his care.

The best! show details The best!
May 6th, 2015

Dr. Frreedman is the best! He made me feel so comfortable about my surgery. I recommend him to all of my family and friends

Apr 10th, 2015

He was extremely compasonate, listened to my problem. Would recommend him to anyone

ime show details ime
Dec 18th, 2014

Rothman insitute is rude n very unhelpful they r to busy to care

great doctor show details great doctor
Nov 1st, 2014

provided great care. listened to my problem, helped me get better

No time for the right diagnosis and treatment show details No time for the right diagnosis and treatment
Sep 25th, 2014

Just wanted to say that this doctor caused many many months of suffering for my son and turned a recovery that should have been easy into something that eventually (with another doctor) needed surgery.

Bait and switch show details Bait and switch
Jul 16th, 2013

I really only saw Dr. Freedman once for my knee injury. The other two visits were handled by his physician's assistant who promptly attributed my pain with "normal wear and tear" despite the fact that I had an acute injury. The thing that really bothered me was the fact that I made the appointments with Dr. Freedman, and when I showed up for my appointments, I was only seen by his assistant. I think I would not have mind it so much if I was given a heads up about it. I would have also liked to be given at least the opportunity to consult with him when I didn't agree with the diagnosis.

Jul 26th, 2012

Dr Freedman is an amazing doctor. He is very kind, personable and a good listener. I went to dozens of top doctors in the Philadelphia area and a few in New York City. All of those doctors would refuse to help me because I was too young for a joint replacement and would not think of other ways they could help. Dr Freedman tried to help me by taking a sample of my cartilage and growing it in a lab. He would then use the cartilage and place it in my joint. Unfortunately, I did not have cartilage to harvest. He then suggested a knee replacement. Dr Freedman was the only doctor that was willing to do the procedure regardless of my age. Since my replacement, I have regained my active lifestyle and more. I am no longer in pain and there are multiple days that go by that I don't even notice or think about my knee. Dr Freedman gave me my life back and I will be forever grateful.

Mar 5th, 2012

Doctor did not spend even 5 minutes with us. He couldn't get out of the office fast enough. On last visit he took a 10 minute call. Will never go back to him.

I would not recommend this doctor. show details I would not recommend this doctor.
Sep 19th, 2010

My son had a lower extremity injury which was not correctly diagnosed by Dr. Freedman, despite of the typical symptoms. A meniscus lesion was noticed almost 2 months later after a late prescription of MRI and the final result was a surgery. Why Dr. Freedman did not think about the MRI since the first visits when my son had knee pain, locking, clicking, inflamation, crepitation, etc. that tell you about something wrong?Finally we chose another Dr, in UPENN which did the surgery, but my son has irreversible changes because of the late procedure.Dear Dr. Freedman every time you see a child or young patient think about your own child if you have or think about the professional treatment that you would like to receive if you are the patient. Every doctor do mistakes, that is a fact, but when the diagnostic tools are use in time you can avoid them.

I Would Never Recommend This Orthopedic Surgeon show details I Would Never Recommend This Orthopedic Surgeon
Aug 19th, 2010

I had been going to this doctor for 15 months during which time he never xrayed my hip though I was having pain and was limping. I just going for PT and getting cortisone shots. I finally went to the Rothman Institute where I was told I had severe osteoarthritis and needed s hip replacement. Dr. Freeman only spent about 45 seconds with me on each visit which was insufficient. I was very disappointed in him and his care.