Dr. Kevin Friend MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Pittsburgh, PA

2.8

March 20th, 2017
This doctor prescribed valium for my 18 year old son who suffers from depression and takes wellbutrin. Is he not aware of the addiction dangers of valium in teems and early 20's? Why would he hand this out like candy? My son had a muscle strain! I believe ibuprofen would be just fine. I am very upset that this was prescribed.

March 13th, 2017
Best doctor I've ever seen in the emergency room
I went into the er with a kidney infection, but Dr friend was able to find something I didn't even know about that was wrong with me. He had the best bedside manner. I wish he was my regular doctor.

February 6th, 2017
We were extremely pleased with the compassion and concern shown by Dr. Friend as he treated my mother following a car accident. She felt that he addressed her injuries thoroughly and upon her discharge she felt confident in going home and with the treatment she received.

January 25th, 2016
I have just received a bill from his office for services "provided" to my son 6 months ago and he never once even saw us, we were only seen by the PA and RN, who were both terrific.

January 2nd, 2016
I wouldn't even let this guy near my dog. He was so uncaring, he should be doing research on rats!!

November 10th, 2015
Insulting ER Doctor
I saw Dr. Friend in the ER and bedsides having a horrible bedside manner he pretty much accused me of being a drug addict. I was in terrible pain and he asked me, "how many other hospitals have you been to for this pain?" I never been so insulted - I ended up being discharged with a pain at an 8 of 10 and driving myself home.