Dr. Kevin Friend Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Friend?

June 20th, 2017

I found Dr. Friend to be very compassionate and highly skilled when he treated me in the emergency room. I am glad he was there when I was in so much pain.

March 21st, 2017

This doctor prescribed valium for my 18 year old son who suffers from depression and takes wellbutrin. Is he not aware of the addiction dangers of valium in teems and early 20's? Why would he hand this out like candy? My son had a muscle strain! I believe ibuprofen would be just fine. I am very upset that this was prescribed.

March 13th, 2017

Best doctor I've ever seen in the emergency room

I went into the er with a kidney infection, but Dr friend was able to find something I didn't even know about that was wrong with me. He had the best bedside manner. I wish he was my regular doctor.

February 7th, 2017

We were extremely pleased with the compassion and concern shown by Dr. Friend as he treated my mother following a car accident. She felt that he addressed her injuries thoroughly and upon her discharge she felt confident in going home and with the treatment she received.

January 25th, 2016

I have just received a bill from his office for services "provided" to my son 6 months ago and he never once even saw us, we were only seen by the PA and RN, who were both terrific.

January 3rd, 2016

I wouldn't even let this guy near my dog. He was so uncaring, he should be doing research on rats!!

November 11th, 2015

Insulting ER Doctor

I saw Dr. Friend in the ER and bedsides having a horrible bedside manner he pretty much accused me of being a drug addict. I was in terrible pain and he asked me, "how many other hospitals have you been to for this pain?" I never been so insulted - I ended up being discharged with a pain at an 8 of 10 and driving myself home.

September 9th, 2017