Overall Review

July 22nd, 2015
Does not follow up with return call. Prescriptions never called in on time or at all.

January 21st, 2015
First time mom
We have only gone in once so far, but all of the staff and the dr really enjoy what they do and have genuine concern for their patients. Our two month old daughter was treated very well and they answered any questions we had.

October 2nd, 2014
This office is great.
Dr. Kevin has been my doctor for a number of years now. Anytime i need something all i have to do is call the office and pretty much anyone whos answered the phone has been able to help me, or able to schedule me an appt that day. Hes gone through some staff changes a couple years ago... but has had the same staff now for a while and its really working for him. He just got some help in his office too and hired an assistant . Everyones always in a good mood... seems like they really enjoy their job. Ive come in a few times and witnessed how ugly and rude patients are to the receptionists- i mean i couldnt do anything to help them but i wanted to. I cant believe some of the reviews on here... these are probably from the same people who treat the staff so poorly- wouldnt suprise me. Anyways. Its a great office, its hard to get ahold of them sometimes ... i will say that. But, when you need something- theyre always there to help. I always wonder what businesses would say if they could rate their clientele...... i guess you just need to stick with that golden rule of treat others how you would expect to be treated. thanks

October 26th, 2012
Love this guy!!
Took my kids, and myself, to Dr. Fujikawa many years ago. A change of insurance companies forced to me another doctor. Had to change insurance, again, when I retired and to my delight, Dr Fujikawa was on the list!! Loved him then, love him now. Thanks, Doc!!

February 24th, 2010
Great if you know your probable diagnosis.
He is the best primary care doctor I have had. My first visit wasn't rushed and I felt heard. As he gets busier that has dropped off some. I seem to have to ask for what tests I want and direct the diagnosis. Staff changes frequently and post procedure instructions are vague at best. He does stress nutrition for weight management and overall health which is awesome.

February 23rd, 2010
GREAT DR.
MY MOTHER AND MYSELF BOTH SEE DR. KEVIN FUJIKAWA. KEVIN IS A GREAT DR. AND CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS. DR. FUJIKAWA ALSO CARES ABOUT NUTRITION, NOT ALOT OF DR.S DO! IT'S IMPORTANT THAT DR.S KNOW BOTH WORLDS OF MEDICINE AND NUTRITION.I HAVE SENT ALOT OF PEOPLE TO SEE DR. FUJIKAWA...........THANKS