Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician

2.5

by Leveda Carey on Nov 9th, 2014

I went to the ER in Quitman and Dr. Funk was very informative, very good bed side manner and explained every thing clearly. Wish he would relocate to Quitman as a family doctor.

Tummy Hurting, Feeling Stuiped :/ show details Tummy Hurting, Feeling Stuiped :/
Oct 29th, 2013

I went to the ER in Levelland, Every time I spoke I felt as if he thought we didn't know anything! I got the impression that I was wasting his time! My Husband was with me, & he also thought he was an A**hole To Put it nicely!

Rude and insulting doctor show details Rude and insulting doctor
by upset patient on Feb 6th, 2011

This man was as insulting as they come. Not only did he insult me and everyone around him. He also insulted my personal doctor. Very rude. I have been to the hospital in Lockney TX many times before and the other doctors and staff have always been caring and assertive. This man looked right at my mother and told her she was stupid. I will never go somewhere for treatment and be talked down to like this again and not to mention the misdiagnosis didn't settle to well with me either. I have never been treated like this in a medical environment before will not return.

Arrogant, insulting doctor show details Arrogant, insulting doctor
by Will drive 25 extra miles to avoid Dr. Funk! on Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. Funk saw us in ER. He insulted us, said we were wasting his time, and put-downs such as, "Everyone has known this for 20 years" and "I'm sure your grandmother told you this" to indicate that we were stupid to be there. We stated up front we didn't KNOW if it was serious, that's why we were there! Arrogant SOB, if you ask me.

Aug 13th, 2009

SIMPLY THE BEST DR I EVER HAD.