A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Furey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Furey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Furey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Furey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Furey DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Furey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Furey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Furey practices Cardiology near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA and Philadelphia, PA.