A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Furey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Furey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furey
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Furey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Furey DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Furey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Furey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Furey practices Cardiology near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Morrisville, PA.
See Bristol Cardiologists.