A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Furey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Furey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furey
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Furey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Furey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Furey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Furey DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Furey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Furey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Furey practices Cardiology near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Morrisville, PA.
See Bristol Cardiologists.