A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Cleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Cleary is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Cleary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleary graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cleary has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin G Cleary MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Cleary practice?
- Dr. Kevin Cleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Cleary practices Internal Medicine near Depew, NY.
See Depew Internists.