A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Fahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fahey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin Fahey practice?
Dr. Kevin Fahey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, MI.
See Clinton Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.