Dr. Kevin Fahey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Fahey?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Fahey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2015

Dr Fahey is amazing!

Dr Fahey delivered both of my children. He is amazing!

April 3rd, 2015

Dr. Fahey is a great doctor. He delivered both my kids and now my daughter see him. Been going to his office for years. Very comfortable office and Carol is also great.

March 2nd, 2012

Compassionate, Funny Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Fahey for 20 years. He has always been very understanding and explains everything thoroughly. He takes his time and makes things comfortable and light-hearted. I dread the day he leaves the practice. He is the best doctor I have!

February 14th, 2012

Great doctor! Very experienced

January 18th, 2012

Dr. Fahey is about the most pleasant, truthful, and competent Dr. I have. His bedside manner is awesome and love his staff, especially Carol. It's not many times you can refer a Dr. with such confidence - my whole family loves Dr. Fahey! He's a cool dude to boot!

October 23rd, 2011

I'm just not happy

I loved the overall office. The staff is very friendly and it is very clean and kept up. The doctor experience not so good. I never really seen him. I met him 3 times out of my entire pregnancy. It was very hard to get an appointment with him and he canceled on me a few times. The couple of times I did see him I had to wait over an hour in the waiting room and then another 40 minutes sitting on the table being very uncomfortable. Another thing I didn't like was how he always had his trainees do everything. I understand they have to learn but I don't like being a lab rat. At the birth he didn't come in until my baby was already half out. I just feel like he never even acted or tried to be kind and instead made me feel like I was just another patient that he had to hurry up and get through to go to the next.

July 2nd, 2011

Great Doctor.

Dr. Fahey is compassionate and understanding. I felt like he heard and listened to all of my questions. He spent time helping me understand the process and eased my concerns about having my first child.

May 19th, 2011

Nancy Job ..kids Jillian and Joshua

Dr. Fahey delivered both of my children in 1992 and 1994 and I couldnt of had a better experience. I loved the office visits becuz he made me feel very comfortable and was always upbeat and chatty. Spent alot of time explaining things and making the birthing process not so scary. Thanks a bunch Dr. Fahey you are a wonderful caring doctor and that is NOT easy to find!!!

April 12th, 2011

Best of the best!

Dr. Fahey & his lovely nurse Carol have been taking care of me for 18 years and I am totally dreading the day they tell me it's time to retire. Every med student should take lessons from Dr. Fahey as he is truly one of the very few doctors who actually listens to you and doesn't make you feel like you're crazy! He has a great sense of humor and boundless patience. I love him & Carol tremendously & am most thankful for the care they give me!

July 13th, 2010

One of the best

OB/Gyn I've had. He is very patient and considerate. Even after my examination was complete, we would continue chatting. He always explains what he's doing and why. Always made me feel comfortable and at ease from the very beginning. I no longer see him because I live so far away but I highly recommend him. I'd continue to see him if I could.

August 3rd, 2017