A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mahaffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahaffey graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Mahaffey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Naval Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Gerald Mahaffey MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Mahaffey practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mahaffey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mahaffey practices Surgery near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Biloxi Surgeons.