Overall Review

March 20th, 2016
Dr Shea is unbelievable
My athletic daughter has had 3 separate surgeries on her knees. Dr. Shea's kindness, knowledge and expertise can not be beat.

December 29th, 2015
Dr Shea operated on my knee and used a round screw sticking out of the front of my shin. It created pain and scar tissue. When I got a second opinion the doctor said they should have used a flat screw and it would have been fine. I was forced to pay for a second surgery to remove it with another $5000 deductible. Thanks for playing with my life!

December 23rd, 2014
Best of Luck There!
I had knee surgery by Dr Shea; it involved a screw in my shin bone that ultimately stuck out. Shortly after the surgery I began complaining of the pain of this screw sticking out of my leg; I was told to wait for a year, they'd do another surgery at my expense, and remove it. By insisting I wait for a year they forced me to pay another year's high deductible with my insurance. When I later went for a 2nd opinion I was told they used a round headed screw which resulted in it sticking out and creating scar tissue and pain as opposed to using a flat screw which would most likely have caused none of that and not resulted in a 2nd surgery. What an expensive mistake.

July 20th, 2013
Couldn't ask for better!
Dr. Shea was great! He was able to handle and comfort my 13 year old daughter, and her very nervous parents all the way through from the first visit to the year out-post exam. My daughter's knee has never been stronger. She continues to play competitive soccer without further incident. Everything went just as expected. I highly recommend Dr. Shea to anyone needing ligament repair surgery.

December 5th, 2011
Patient
dr did 3 knee surgeries, severed my main nerve an hid it... doctor sewed my leg back up without advising he severed nerve leaving me permanently disabled with drop food.....patient be ware...

September 20th, 2010
Excellent Knee Work
Dr. Shea performed a Cadaver Graft ACL repair on my left knee.He thoroughly explained all the options prior to the surgery, and kept all follow up appointments.It is now 3 years since the surgery and re-hab and the knee feels great, with a return to full performance skiing.