A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gaffney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gaffney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Dermal Fillers
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffney graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Gaffney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Gaffney MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Gaffney practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gaffney has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Gaffney practices Dermatology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Dermatologists.