A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gaffney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gaffney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffney graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaffney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Gaffney practice?
Dr. Kevin Gaffney practices Dermatology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Flint Dermatologists.