Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Surgical Specialist

222 W Eulalia St
Ste 211
Glendale, CA 91204
818-545-7696
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Best Dr. at what he does.  |  show details
by Saucy B on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr. Galstyan made me feel comfortable and very relaxed at every appointment. He was always concered about my waiting time but I understood he is a busy man. He delivers his patients in one of the best Hospitals in California ( Glendale Memorial Hospital ) I had a horrible experience with my first delivery with another provider, so Dr. galstyan was very helpful in making me feel Comfortable and would do an ultrasound in every single visit that I had with him. During my delivery I was not nervous at all he helps you feel more relaxed since to him you are a person not just another patient. He knew exactly how to help me with all my concerns. I recently found out my sister is pregnant so I recommended him to my little sister. If I didn't think he was the greastest Dr I would of not recommended him to my sister. No question is a stupid question to him, he took the time in each visit to listen to my concerns and everything that I had doubts in, regardless if he was busy or not. I would recommend Dr. Galstyan to every first time mother or anyone that wants to enjoy her pregnancy feel comfortable and relaxed during their visits.

by Janet B. on Aug 31st, 2013

Dr. Galstyan is wonderful! Sure, he might seem quick at times, but what OB isn't? After all these are professionals who dedicate there life to aid in the birth of our children all day,everyday. Dr. Galstyan is kind, extremely knowledgeable, and doesn't beat around the bush. He gets to the point and gives you options that are beneficial to your health. I plan on keeping him as my ob/gyn for the upcoming years!

Apr 4th, 2013

He's a very arrogant person who does not admit to his mistakes. He is frivolous with patients' time - cancelling and moving appointments without care for the patient's schedule. He made me wait while he was hanging out with the nurses, showing pictures on his phone. When he came into my room, he talked to me very hurriedly, didn't even sit down - and this was a conversation about my need for a surgery!!! He didn't even close the door so everyone could hear this discussion. He also makes inappropriate comments thinking he is funny, but he keeps using the same jokes at each appointment. I am uncomfortable with him, and will take my problems to another doctor. Thanks but no thanks for your services.

|  DO NOT USE HIM!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

Unprofessional. No bedside manners. I cried after I left his office. No way to treat a patient with infertility issues!!! He's awful, really awful.

|  Good service  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

dr.galstyan was my doctor for my first baby delivery, his very polite and caring I don't understand what the issues were with the people who had bad experiences, maybe it was them with the attitude not the doctor, he had told me at the hospital that I'll deliver at 5pm and my daughter was born at 5:05 pm that's cause he has a good experience and knows what his doing, I also like his nurse can't remember her name but she always answers her phone if not always answers back to her messages, very professional. Overall I have no bad point from this doctor.

May 19th, 2011

THANK YOU DR GALSTYAN. I REALLY LIKE YOU AND YOU STAFF.

May 18th, 2011

I am very surprised to read such a reviews for Dr. Galstyan. I was in critical situation and I was very upset with my OBGYN. I went to Dr. Galstyan for a second opinion. After long talking about my situation and examining, he detailed explain me the situation I was in and send me to a hospital right away.I am very thankful to him for being such a careful, professional, and understandable doctor.I had my baby and I am very happy mom that my baby was born healthy and was out of danger. This was my second pregnancy. With my first one I wish I had doctors like Dr.Galstyan next to me at that time - because my first child was born through very tough delivery and we both survived after long battle.All I can say about him -he is very professional and thoughtful of his patients. Many thanks to Dr. Galstyan and all doctors like him.

|  impersonal  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

I had to wait a very long time in a very crowded office. The waiting room was overflowing, pregnant women were sitting on the floor outside the office. I spent maybe a total of 15 minutes with the doctor. I didn't feel like the experience was very personal, it felt very much like a business. I understand that he is busy and has lots of clients to see, but this was different. It was an attitude. My second appointment was cancelled because he was out of town. It was cancelled the morning of the appointment. That makes no sense to me. To cancel an appointment that took a month to get, will guarantee that I have another long wait and another impersonal visit. No need to reschedule I will not be going back. I found a doctor that i really love. Dr. Hartford at Verdugo Hills Hospital. I am very glad that I switched.

|  Do NOT Use this Doctor  |  show details
by Jamie on Oct 25th, 2010

Dr. Galstyan is a shockingly unprofessional and uncaring doctor. I attended the birth of a close friend in which he was the attending ob/gyn. His gross misconduct lead me to report him to the board at Glendale Memorial hospital. I never write reviews like this, but I cannot fail to do so in this case. Do not use this doctor.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Jamie B at Insider Pages on Oct 25th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Galstyan is a shockingly unprofessional and uncaring doctor. I attended the birth of a close friend in which he was the attending obgy...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Very knowledgeable, responsible and caring doctor!!!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

Very knowledgeable, responsible and caring doctor!!!

May 1st, 2009

Horrible experience, rude, rushed, wouldn't answer questions. Very unhappy and would never recommend him.

Apr 29th, 2009

I waited over 30 minutes to see him; once there in his office, he got on the phone with another doctor about another patient, openly discussing this poor patient! He took less than 2 minutes attending to my concerns, and he basically hassled me out of his office. He handed me a prescription without explaining reasons for prescribing the medicine and possible side effects... No empathy. Unprofessional.

|  my doctor!  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2009