Dr. Kevin Galstyan MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Glendale, CA

September 7th, 2016
Worst experience with a surgeon. Kept patient, who was scheduled for surgery waiting from 1pm to 6pm them told her that she still needs to wait another 2 hours.

May 31st, 2016
Dr Galstyan is the best

August 16th, 2015
The worst doctor I have ever seen!

July 31st, 2015
Extremely rude, and extremely disrespectful!
Terrible doctor, rude, disrespectful, careless, and all the negative stuff!!! Don't even think of going there. ...

June 6th, 2015
He is not professional, he is rude and all he specializes in is CSection thats it

February 17th, 2015
Very quick and easy ..first time noms provably want more attention. But I appreciated he got straight to the point

January 30th, 2015
Inhumane
Terrible, careless, unprofessional, errogant. Damaged other organs during surgery.

September 14th, 2013
The Best Dr. at what he does.
Dr. Galstyan made me feel comfortable and very relaxed at every appointment. He was always concered about my waiting time but I understood he is a busy man. He delivers his patients in one of the best Hospitals in California ( Glendale Memorial Hospital ) I had a horrible experience with my first delivery with another provider, so Dr. galstyan was very helpful in making me feel Comfortable and would do an ultrasound in every single visit that I had with him. During my delivery I was not nervous at all he helps you feel more relaxed since to him you are a person not just another patient. He knew exactly how to help me with all my concerns. I recently found out my sister is pregnant so I recommended him to my little sister. If I didn't think he was the greastest Dr I would of not recommended him to my sister. No question is a stupid question to him, he took the time in each visit to listen to my concerns and everything that I had doubts in, regardless if he was busy or not. I would recommend Dr. Galstyan to every first time mother or anyone that wants to enjoy her pregnancy feel comfortable and relaxed during their visits.

August 31st, 2013
Dr. Galstyan is wonderful! Sure, he might seem quick at times, but what OB isn't? After all these are professionals who dedicate there life to aid in the birth of our children all day,everyday. Dr. Galstyan is kind, extremely knowledgeable, and doesn't beat around the bush. He gets to the point and gives you options that are beneficial to your health. I plan on keeping him as my ob/gyn for the upcoming years!

April 4th, 2013
He's a very arrogant person who does not admit to his mistakes. He is frivolous with patients' time - cancelling and moving appointments without care for the patient's schedule. He made me wait while he was hanging out with the nurses, showing pictures on his phone. When he came into my room, he talked to me very hurriedly, didn't even sit down - and this was a conversation about my need for a surgery!!! He didn't even close the door so everyone could hear this discussion. He also makes inappropriate comments thinking he is funny, but he keeps using the same jokes at each appointment. I am uncomfortable with him, and will take my problems to another doctor. Thanks but no thanks for your services.

July 5th, 2011
DO NOT USE HIM!
Unprofessional. No bedside manners. I cried after I left his office. No way to treat a patient with infertility issues!!! He's awful, really awful.

May 31st, 2011
Good service
dr.galstyan was my doctor for my first baby delivery, his very polite and caring I don't understand what the issues were with the people who had bad experiences, maybe it was them with the attitude not the doctor, he had told me at the hospital that I'll deliver at 5pm and my daughter was born at 5:05 pm that's cause he has a good experience and knows what his doing, I also like his nurse can't remember her name but she always answers her phone if not always answers back to her messages, very professional. Overall I have no bad point from this doctor.