A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Galvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Galvin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Galvin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Galvin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Galvin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Galvin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Galvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Galvin practices Anesthesiology near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Anesthesiologists.