A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Garner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garner
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Garner, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin F Garner FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Garner practice?
- Dr. Kevin Garner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Garner practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.