Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Garner
Dr. Kevin Garner, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with other offices in Saint Petersburg, FL and Clearwater, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Garner is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, St Anthony's Hospital and All Children's Hospital. Dr. Garner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Garner has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Garner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. William Kurban
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Edward Fabelo
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Susan Fraser
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.01 mi39