A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Garner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garner
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Garner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Garner, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin F Garner FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Garner practice?
- Dr. Kevin Garner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Garner practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.