A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Garrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Garrett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Garrett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Owen Garrett MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin O. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Kevin Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Garrett practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.