A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Garth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Garth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garth graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Garth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Garth MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Garth practice?
- Dr. Kevin Garth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Garth practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.