Dr. Kevin Garvin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Garvin?

April 5th, 2017

DR. Garvin was my grandmother doctor and is my mother doctor and is now my doctor. I had a redo on my right knee and a total knee replacement on my left knee by Dr. Garvin. I could not say enough positive stuff about the overall experience. Dr. Garvin and his assistant Mary were great. I recommend him to everyone. The best Orthopedic Surgeon the state bar none.

January 8th, 2017

Compassionate, honest, and concerned.

Gentle bedside manner, kind words, wholesome values.

October 22nd, 2016

his Nurse, Ms. M. could have better Manners, her own peers don't care for her Manners. :(

January 6th, 2016

takes a long time to get in to see him but did a great job with my surgery.

June 7th, 2015

Dr. Garvin is fabulous! I am pain-free and feel so much better. I would not go to anyone else.

July 13th, 2013

Hip trochanter bone repair

Dr. Garvin repaired my broken trochanter bone, which is a very difficult procedure, but he did a great job. Their had been times when I wasn't sure if I was ever going to be able to walk normally again; but he was vary diligent in showing me my x-rays, and explaining everything thoroughly; which encouraged me to keep working to regain my strength. I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. Garvin, and would recommend him to anyone.

May 5th, 2013

Thanks

He performed an osteotomy on my hip when I was going through a very difficult time in my life. He worked around my personal difficulties even though I was rude to him. I hope he reads this post, since I actually owe him an apology and was lucky to have access to someone of his caliber. I did not thank him. I was crazy rude to him, and he is probably the best or one of the best surgeons in the Midwest. He was the first one to do the osteotomy in our area on me, and I took that for granted. He is a boss.

March 25th, 2013

Mr.

Dr. Garvin is one of the best Doctors I have ever worked with. He performed hip replacement surgery on me in 2008 and the result has been amazing. His follow-up, his support team, and office administration are also amazing.

August 24th, 2011

Very exceptional doctor

Dr. Garvin was recommended by another surgeon because my surgery was very complicated and I was told the only surgeon in the mid west who could do this surgery was Dr. Garvin. He was right. I no longer have any pain. I can drive again and walk with out any assistance. He gave me back my life.Thank you Dr. Garvin.

June 27th, 2011

I received financial aid through UNMC and received a hip surgery called a periacetabular osteotomy. I have worse pain now than I did before the surgery and no improvement in my ability to function. I have told them my concerns all along but am dismissed by Dr.Garvin and his nurse, it seems to me without them really hearing what I'm telling them. I made a follow up appointment and went in but was turned away because my financial aid package has expired. The surgery isn't common and even if I had insurance, which I don't, I'd have a hard time finding another doctor around here to see me for this. If I had known before what I know now, I would not have had the surgery at all. I don't see how follow up and problems resulting from a surgery he performed should be turned away because the money ran out. He was paid to do my surgery and should be responsible for my complaints/after-care.

March 2nd, 2009

Top doctor in joint replacement.

July 25th, 2017