A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gee, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Gee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Ross Gee MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Gee practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Gee practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.