A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Geib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Geib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Geib, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geib graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geib has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Prince William Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Shane Geib MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. K S. Geib practice?
- Dr. K Geib has 3 office locations.
Dr. K Geib practices Urology near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA.
See Winchester Urologists.