A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gerold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gerold is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gerold, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerold graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gerold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin B Gerold DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Gerold practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gerold has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Gerold practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.