Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Gerold
Dr. Kevin Gerold, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Gerold is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Gerold has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Kevin Gerold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Maria Birzescu
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Randall Rhyne
Emergency Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Michael Hull
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi38