A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Gerth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Gerth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kevin Gerth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Gerth practice?
- Dr. Paul Gerth has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Gerth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fremont, MI.
See Fremont Surgeons.