Overall Review

January 22nd, 2016
HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR I AM STILL YOUNG BUT HE HAS BEEN MY DOC SINCE I MOVED HERE 30 YEARS AGO. HE NO NONSENSE PERSON. WONT GIVE YOU DRUGS, HE IS NOT ONE OF THOSE KIND OF DOCS.

December 5th, 2013
dr gilbert
why have my complaints have been misdiagnosed or ignored so many times? a new staff denied refills on my new heart meds 4 times in 1 month, that resulted in extended use of another drug with major lasting side effects, same staff member refused knowledge of my repeated request for another med and all the fax sent by walgreens for that same drug, 5 months it went on. while my body was on a rollercoaster due to her mean hatefull childish crimes. NOTHING was done by the dr to correct that insanity. well it all came to clear when i was re-injured due to the dr using physical manipulation where none was to be done, and the whole time my extensive chart showed the fragile state of my chronic injuries and disabilities. all of which were never even acknowledged by the dr and that is when i realized all the while i was and had been treated as if i were just a drug addict. events seem to be getting better now. no more manipulation, physical or with prescription request. i actually feel a touch of respect from the dr after that red faced incident with me and my chart. my prayers do get answered, God i do give you thanks.