Dr. Kevin Gilbert MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017
Kevin Gilbert ran over $800 of unauthorized tests on me... now I can't get in contact with him!
He is cold, mean, aloof, makes mistakes due to cockiness, and it's not truthful. Aside from other things, he tried to pad my bill with over $800 of useless tests. When I called him out on it, only after receiving my labwork bill, this was when he realized I was not on insurance. Dr. Gilbert looked me directly in the face and lied to me, circumvented me, and tried to get paid with extra testing he thought would go under the radar. He made a huge mistake.

March 27th, 2017
Extremely Thorough
I have been going to Dr. Gilbert for 18 years. He is very thorough in searching for the answers to a health problem, whether it means further tests or sending you to a specialist if he doesn't know the answers. When he does do testing, I have never waited longer than 48 hours for any result, and he personally calls me, not a staff member. He may not always have the greatest bedside manner, but all things considered, Dr. Gilbert is an excellent physician.

January 25th, 2017
Very Good Dr and Office Staff is excellent
Dr. Gilbert has some what of a dry personality. But he is a good doctor. I never have problems getting through to the office or setting an appointment. They always refill my medications. I have been with the office for at least 10 years. His staff rarely changes in the last 10 years. You always get in and out quickly and he addresses all of your needs at the time.

January 22nd, 2016
HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR I AM STILL YOUNG BUT HE HAS BEEN MY DOC SINCE I MOVED HERE 30 YEARS AGO. HE NO NONSENSE PERSON. WONT GIVE YOU DRUGS, HE IS NOT ONE OF THOSE KIND OF DOCS.

December 6th, 2013
dr gilbert
why have my complaints have been misdiagnosed or ignored so many times? a new staff denied refills on my new heart meds 4 times in 1 month, that resulted in extended use of another drug with major lasting side effects, same staff member refused knowledge of my repeated request for another med and all the fax sent by walgreens for that same drug, 5 months it went on. while my body was on a rollercoaster due to her mean hatefull childish crimes. NOTHING was done by the dr to correct that insanity. well it all came to clear when i was re-injured due to the dr using physical manipulation where none was to be done, and the whole time my extensive chart showed the fragile state of my chronic injuries and disabilities. all of which were never even acknowledged by the dr and that is when i realized all the while i was and had been treated as if i were just a drug addict. events seem to be getting better now. no more manipulation, physical or with prescription request. i actually feel a touch of respect from the dr after that red faced incident with me and my chart. my prayers do get answered, God i do give you thanks.

May 2nd, 2017