A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Diseases
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lazy Eye Amblyopia
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Non-Fusion Technology
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Gill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Gill practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gill has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Gill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.