A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Gill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Gill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Gill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Gill practice?
- Dr. Kevin Gill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Gill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.