Dr. Kevin Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Gill?

February 24th, 2017

DON'T GO SEE THIS DOCTOR

I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ALL THE HORRIBLE REVIEWS, BUT WAS REFERRED BY MY DOCTOR. GILL IS AN ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL DOCTOR THAT DID NOT EVEN EXAMINE ME DURING MY VISIT. CORRESPONDENCE WITH HIM AND HIS OFFICE WAS LITTLE TO NONE. IT TOOK 5 WEEKS TO GET A PROCEDURE SCHEDULED THAT I REQUESTED BEFORE HE PERFORMED SURGERY. HIS STAFF IS HORRIBLE, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH TO ANYONE, THEY DON'T RETURN PHONE CALLS AND NO ONE RESPONDS TO AN APPOINTMENT REQUEST ONLINE. LORI, HIS ASSISTANT, IS WORTHLESS TOO. NON RESPONSIVE. HOW DO THEY STAY IN BUSINESS?

January 30th, 2017

Great Doctor and Staff

I had been dealing with horrible back pain for years, the last two had me almost past doing anything without pain so I just sat at home most of the time, I had been to three doctors in my area, injections, decompression,etc. no lasting help,but thank God I found Dr Gill, he and his staff were wonderful I am two weeks post surgery, but I am pain free for the first time in years with none of the metal, screws, rods,etc that the other drs wanted to do. I could never say enough good things about Dr Gill and his Staff. Thank God for him .

November 8th, 2016

Great experience

I traveled several hundred miles, a little nervous but met a super nice dr who was very persnoal, took his time , wanted through testing before scheduling surgery, l will be back later and will definitely let Dr Gill operate if he chooses to do so

November 5th, 2015

Mr.

I visited him in his UT Southwestern office. I needed good surgeon to review my cervical MRI and give some advice since I was in constant pain. I thought he was good but He was not good enough to spend sometime to understand what is going with me. There was nothing he could offer after talking to him about 15 minutes. He sounded so arrogant. There was no follow up request or nothing. Waste of time and money.

October 27th, 2015

DR, GILL you are the very best. my surgery in 1991. i pray you do not retried any time soon. i may need to see you soon.

January 27th, 2015

Dr. Gill diagnosed my daughter with a bent tailbone after a severe fall on her tailbone. We opted for surgery after x-rays showed the tailbone was bent at an 90 degree angle. Before surgery, my daughter fell again, causing increased pain. We requested an additional e-xray after the trauma to see if tailbone was broken and Dr. Gill dismissed any need. He was overconfident that it wasn't necessary. After surgery, Dr. Gill informed us that her tailbone had indeed broken off in to pieces. He removed several pieces, but overlooked a piece of bone and it was left in the base of her spine. Over the next few months , my daughter experienced increasingly intense pain and pressure. We chose to go to another Spine surgeon at Baylor that we were familiar with and trusted. We did not return to Dr. Gill because of his arrogant attitude. This Spine Surgeon Dr. showed us tests that revealed a deep infected puss pocket at the end of her spine and she needed additional surgery to clean out area. Surgery was performed and it was discovered that Dr. Gill missed a piece of broken tailbone during his surgery procedure. My daughter needed to have this second surgery to clean out the area, remove the piece of bone and needed to spend 5 days in the hospital on strong antibiotics to treat the staff infection that developed b/c of the remaining bone piece. We believe that if an additional X-ray had been done as we requested, this could have been prevented. Dr. Gill did not listen to us or to our concerns. I would strongly recommend researching alternative spine surgeons because of our experience.

September 9th, 2012

Excellent and Caring. Top of His Field.

Dr. Gill is helping me with a painful ruptured disk. He is knowledgeable and thorough. He clearly explained my condition and the treatment options. His follow-up is excellent. Most importantly, he is passionate about helping his patients. He has a wonderful reputation among many Dallas physicians. I simply cannot imagine a better choice.

July 9th, 2012

We would highly recommend Dr. Gilland his staff and his staff to anyone that has back problems. He is very professional and he know his work!

April 13th, 2012

was not interested in what I had to say. discounted as a patient. Look elsewhere for a good doctor.

November 28th, 2011

Interested in himself

Never examined me.Doesn't listen.Can't be bothered with followup if more than one question.Has assistant sew up incision and handle followup questions.Charges the same for assistant as for surgeon.Does not instill trust.Why is he at Southwestern?

August 28th, 2010

Revolving door experience

Never took my paperwork. Glanced at the mri and was ready to schedule for surgery. Other complications of disorder, simply dismissed without acknowledgment. He didn't ask me ANY questions or examine me; was in examining room 5-7 minutes. Left feeling like a number/object, rather that patient.

June 7th, 2010

Best Spine Physician in the U.S.

I had a very complicated cervical disk operation performed by Dr. Gill. He is the consummate professional, and made me feel hope that my agonizing pain could be healed. I am now entirely pain free with no limitation of my functioning. I would recommend Dr. Gill to anyone.