Orthopaedic Surgeon
1801 Inwood Rd
Fl. 7
Dallas, TX 75235
(214) 645-8910
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent and Caring. Top of His Field.  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

Dr. Gill is helping me with a painful ruptured disk. He is knowledgeable and thorough. He clearly explained my condition and the treatment options. His follow-up is excellent. Most importantly, he is passionate about helping his patients. He has a wonderful reputation among many Dallas physicians. I simply cannot imagine a better choice.

Jul 9th, 2012

We would highly recommend Dr. Gilland his staff and his staff to anyone that has back problems. He is very professional and he know his work!

Apr 13th, 2012

was not interested in what I had to say. discounted as a patient. Look elsewhere for a good doctor.

|  Dr. Gill saved my life  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

If not for Dr. Gill I would be a cripple today. His pioneering micro surgical technique had me out of a wheel and walking the day of my operation. One in a million man ad doctor. Can't say enough good things about him, except do whatever he tells you.

|  Interested in himself  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

Never examined me.Doesn't listen.Can't be bothered with followup if more than one question.Has assistant sew up incision and handle followup questions.Charges the same for assistant as for surgeon.Does not instill trust.Why is he at Southwestern?

|  A Dr. Gill Success Story  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

I suffered a back injury in 1985 and no one could diagnose my problem. The company I worked had everyone believing I was making a false Workers Compensation claim. The only doctor that took the time to diagnose my problem and offer help was Dr. Kevin Gill. I tried all forms of conservative treatment. Nothing worked. My Physical Therapist was Patti Smith. She was the best PT and couldn't make the pain go away. Dr. Gill operated on me on Sept 14, 1987. Fusion at L-5 S-1. I listened to Dr. Gill and did everything he told me to do after surgery. I am proud to say my fusion is still in place and I never needed to return to see Dr. Gill again. I am so grateful for his willingness to help me in a time of crisis in my life. I moved to San Diego 2 years later and started my life over again. No words can ever express my gratitude to Dr. Kevin Gill. I send him a Christmas card each year to let him know I'm doing just fine and thank him again. God bless Dr. Kevin Gill. My angel and hero. If you have back problems.......go see Dr. Kevin Gill. You won't be sorry.

|  Revolving door experience  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2010

Never took my paperwork. Glanced at the mri and was ready to schedule for surgery. Other complications of disorder, simply dismissed without acknowledgment. He didn't ask me ANY questions or examine me; was in examining room 5-7 minutes. Left feeling like a number/object, rather that patient.

|  Best Spine Physician in the U.S.  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

I had a very complicated cervical disk operation performed by Dr. Gill. He is the consummate professional, and made me feel hope that my agonizing pain could be healed. I am now entirely pain free with no limitation of my functioning. I would recommend Dr. Gill to anyone.

May 5th, 2010

This doctor's surgery on my mother ruined her life. She now has chronic pain and nerve damage.Don't let it happen to you.

|  A Human Being  |  show details
by Terri Allen-Julian on Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Kevin Gill - has performed 4 back surgeries on me, they have not all worked, but not from a lack of trying. I think he is the greatest - most personable, and up-front doctor in the Ortho field. His office was very professional and you never have to wait, very prompt and a great staff.